Providing professional building inspections thoughout Central West NSW
Buying a home or commercial property is a big investment. It is important to be able to make an informed decision. Walton Smith Consultants conduct over 300 pre-purchase building inspections per year on residential, multi-residential, commercial, motels, hotels and rural properties.
We are the preferred building inspectors for Real Estate Agents and Solicitors in Dubbo and Regional NSW, covering towns such as Bathurst, Orange, Mudgee, Parkes, Gilgandra, Nyngan, Cobar, Blayney, Narromine, Coonabarabran, Wellington, Warren, Forbes and beyond.
Our Building Inspection Reports cover the condition of the building and list major defects or problems with the property. Our reports are prepared in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4349.1.
Walton Smith Consultants Pre-Purchase Building Inspection Reports include:
- All visible structural components.
- The external cladding.
- The sub-floor space (if there is one).
- The roof space.
- Kitchens and Bathrooms including testing of appliances, fixtures and equipment.
- Visual inspections of windows and doors.
- All outer buildings located within the residence boundaries.
Most building inspections can be carried out within 24 hours, with the written report available by email (or fax) the following day, and the original report sent in the mail.
Unlike some building inspectors, our report is a fully written account of the condition of a property. We do not use complicated check matrixes which is common amongst other building inspectors.
We can also organise for Pest, Plumbing and Electrical Inspections to be carried out at the same time as the pre-purchase building inspections.
Receive an obligation free quote online today
Some common defects discovered during a Walton Smith Consultants Building Inspection include:
- Cracking to brickwork wall.
- Inadequate Support.
- Water Damage in a Bathroom.
- Water staining and wood rot to timber bearers.
- Water staining to a ceiling from a roof leak.
- Cracking to brick wall.