Walton Smith Consultants was established by Graeme Walton Smith in September 2000. WSC employs a team of professionals and support staff. The company has offices in Dubbo, Bathurst, Mudgee, and Orange allowing us to better serve regional and country NSW.
Receive an obligation free quote online today
Graeme Walton-Smith | B Build, UNSW FAIQS
Graeme Walton-Smith is the Director of Walton Smith Consultants. Graeme is an Associate Member of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS) and has thirty years' experience in the Building Industry. For a large proportion of this time he was a Consultant QS in Sydney and Hong Kong. After twenty-five years in Sydney he took the opportunity to return to the Central West and from 1995 to 2000, he was the Regional Manager for Rawson Homes in Country NSW.
Graeme has a broad range of experience in commercial, industrial, education, residential and civil projects.
A brief summary of the projects he has worked on include:
- $50 million extension to Cadia Mines Orange
- $40 million farm for Pace Farms at West Wyalong and Griffith
- Extensions to Western Plains Automotive - Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Mazda & Mitsubishi dealership
- Walsh Bay - Preparation of Cost Plans and Bills of Quantities for some precincts of the $800 million project
- Sydney Harbour Tunnel Authority - Preparation of Schedule of Rates for several contracts
- Roads & Traffic Authority - Preparation of tender documents and estimates for Gore Hill Freeway, Tweed Heads By-Pass and Interchange on Victoria Road at Top Ryde
- Lend Lease Developments and Civil & Civic - Projects for Email, AWA, White Wings, various shopping centres
Danny Tan | B.Build (Const Econ & Const Mgt)
Danny joined Walton Smith Consultants in 2004-05 as a Graduate Quantity Surveyor and returned to the company in 2009 as a Quantity Surveyor. Danny has a broad range of estimating experience in residential, commercial, education and industrial projects. Danny is involved in all aspects of Quantity Surveying and specialises in preparation of Tax Depreciation Schedules for residential, commercial and rural properties.
Andrew Walton Smith | Certificate IV Building, Dubbo TAFE
Andrew joined Walton Smith Consultants in 2002 and holds the position of Building Inspector. Since joining Walton Smith Consultants Andrew has conducted over 1000 pre-purchase building inspections on residential, multi-residential, commercial, motels and rural properties. Andrew's broad experience and meticulous attention to detail ensures that all building defects are located and documented.
Members of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (AIQS) and the Master Builders Association (MBA)