We are pleased to see the completion of the Clancy Jaguar and Land Rover project in Wheelers Lane, Dubbo. Walton Smith Consultants were the quantity surveyor for the project, involved in initial reports for the bank, progress payment reports throughout the project and the preparation of a tax depreciation schedules on completion, thus allowing for the maximum tax deductions for the dealership. Clancy Jaguar and Land Rover now has a modern new showroom and office, with aluminium cladding and glazed exterior finish. There is an undercover display area and the project was completed in approximately 6 months. Walton Smith Consultants is pleased to be part of the team to bring this project in regional New South Wales to completion.
- Walton Smith Consultants - Pleased to be apart of the New Clancy Jaguar and Land Rover Project!
- Another Successful Regional Project For Walton Smith Consultants, Quantity Surveyors
- Walton Smith Consultants - Winners of a silver Rhino Business Award.
- Walton Smith Consultants – Quantity Surveyors on the new Walgett 16M Police Station
- Good news! Walton Smith Consultants is opening another branch in Bathurst.
- Have You Seen Our Inspector???
- Another Diverse Quantity Surveying Project in the Bathurst area for Walton Smith Consultants
- Summer in the Western Region!
- Do you want to save tax on your investment property?
- Building Inspections - Spring Time
- Bathurst (1)
- Bill of Quantities (3)
- Building Inspection (3)
- Catholic Cathedral (1)
- Clancy Ford (1)
- Clancy Jaguar and Land Rover (1)
- Cost Planning (3)
- Dubbo (1)
- Dubbo Chamber of Commerce (1)
- Investment Properties (1)
- Midwest Foods (1)
- Orange (1)
- Pre-Construction Budget Estimates (5)
- Pre-Purchase Inspection (3)
- Progress Payments (5)
- quantity surveying (6)
- Regional NSW (4)
- Rhino Business Award (1)
- Tax Deductions (3)
- Tax Depreciation (3)
- tax deprication (1)
- Walgett Police Station (1)
- Western Region (3)
- Work health & safety (2)